Model: Vokul LITE T1
Skill Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Bar: (W x L) – 24″ x 24.8″ Alumnium HandleBar
Deck:(L x W) 20″ x 4.5″ Heat Treated
Wheels: 120mm 88A High Rebound PU with ABEC-9 bearing
Break:Durable rebound Mn material brake
Max Capacity: 220 lbs
Product Weight: 8.25 lbs
Vokul LITE T1 Introduction:
The Vokul LITE T1 freestyle pro Scooter is designed for Intermediate and Advanced Extreme riders. It features a classic T-Bar and made of 6061 Aviation Grade Aluminum Alloy,the deck has reinforced T6 heat-treated forged plates to offer a light weight and adds strength and stability to the deck. The bottom of the deck has a specially treated smooth surface, perfect for grinding. It also features a hidden FSA Orbit C Headset with a Triple Bolt Clamp to ensure stability and safety. The hub and spoke is CNC molded Aluminum Alloy to add strength. The wheels are made of anti-abrasive, shock-absorbing, high rebounding 120mm PU 88A wheels, which allows for a smooth, safe riding experience with drastic improvement in balance and stability. It also features the K-2(Abec-9) Bearings for a smooth and high speed ride. Rear wheel is covered by a Fender/Spray Protection made out of 65 Mn Steel for brake: this material specially hardened, tough to ensure durability. It features TPR Anti-slip Comfort Grips. The top of the deck has a non-slip surface to insure the user will always have a solid grip on the feet.
- Vokul LITE T1 Pro scooter designed for intermediate/advanced Riders allow More Cool Tricks and now have five colors available.
- Classic T-Bar,made of complete aircraft alluminum with T4T6 heat treatment better than 4130 Chromoly bar.
- 6061 aluminium heat treated (T4/T6) with Reinforced Heat Treated Forged Plates in Deck.
- 120mm wheels with durable Aluminum Core,high rebound 88A pu and ABEC-9 Bearings for smooth ride.
- 220lbs Max Capacity,20″ x 4.5″ Deck, 24″W x 24.8″L handlebar with 14cm soft Anti-slip TPR Grips.