Model: Vokul BZIT K1
Skill Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Bar: (L x W) – 24″ x 22″ CrMo4130 Hydraulic Pressure Handle Bar
Deck:(L x W) 20.68″ x 4.33″ Heat Treated
Wheels: 110mm 88A High Rebound PU with ABEC-9 bearing
Break:Durable rebound Mn material brake
Max Capacity: 220 lbs
Product Weight: 9.0 lbs
Vokul BZIT K1 Introduction:
The Vokul BZIT K1 freestyle pro Scooter is designed for Intermediate and Advanced Extreme riders. It features a Y-Bar and made of 6061 Aviation Grade Aluminum Alloy,the deck has reinforced T6 heat-treated forged plates to offer a light weight and adds strength and stability to the deck. The bottom of the deck has a specially treated smooth surface, perfect for grinding. It also features a hidden FSA Orbit C Headset with a Triple Bolt Clamp to ensure stability and safety. The hub and spoke is CNC molded Aluminum Alloy to add strength. The wheels are made of anti-abrasive, shock-absorbing, high rebounding 110mmPU 88A wheels, which allows for a smooth, safe riding experience with drastic improvement in balance and stability. It also features the K-2(Abec-9) Bearings for a smooth and high speed ride. Rear wheel is covered by a Fender/Spray Protection made out of 65 Mn Steel for brake: this material specially hardened, tough to ensure durability. It features TPR Anti-slip Comfort Grips. The top of the deck has a non-slip surface to insure the user will always have a solid grip on the feet.
- Vokul BZIT K1 Pro scooter designed for intermediate/advanced Riders allow More Cool Tricks.
- HIC System,Hidden FSA Orbit C Headset with Triple Bolt Clamp to Ensure Stability/Safety.
- 6061 aluminium heat treated (T4/T6) with Reinforced Heat Treated Forged Plates in Deck.
- CrMo4130 Chromoly steel Hydraulic Pressure HandleBar with 14cm soft Anti-slip TPR Grips.
- 220lbs Max Capacity,110mm PU 88A CNC Aluminum Core wheel with ABEC-9 Bearings for Smooth ride.