Introducing SagaPlay F1 Self-balancing Scooter Self Balance Board
SagaPlay is far from average, it’s the next generation of electrical self-balancing board technology. Recently the hoverboard industry took the world by storm as it showed a new innovative form of transportation. Unfortunately this new wave of technology came with a few issues of its own. SagaPlay recognized the problems and safety concerns in the industry and corrected them to develop the transportation of tomorrow for the generation of today.
The SagaPlay has obtained the highest standard in regards to safety after successfully becoming UL 2272 Certified; assuring users that fire and electrical hazards are not a factor. Besides being safer, SagaPlay stands out because its durable build helps it tackle virtually any obstacle in its way. Travel through grass, mud, dirt and sand with this new device built to go anywhere and do more.
1. Wear safety gear prior riding
2. Do not charge overnight or leave unattended
3. Do not modify a hoverboard to give out more power
- GO SAFER – CSA /UL 2272 Certified SagaPlay F1 Self Balance board with UL2271 Certified LG Smart Battery. Underwent and passed 159 tests regarding safety regulations, meaning no potential fire hazards.
- MORE POWER – SagaPlay has 250W Dual Motors that help it climb slopes as steep as 15 degree and last over 1 hour and over 9 mile range on a single charge, making it the most powerful balance board on the market.
- GO ANYWHERE – Featuring LED battery indicator, non-slip food pedals and solid rubber tires for all- terrain purposes. Rated IP56 for solidness and water resistance. Easily maneuver through grass, mud and sand on the board built to do more. (Notes: Carry up to 220lbs of weights)
- Self-balancing – Go forwards, backwards and even SPIN, every motion, from start to stop, is powered by dynamic equilibrium, which allows riders easily control the board by shifting your body weight. Plus the built-in fast 2 hour fast charging technology, it makes the most sophisticated product of its kind.
- BEYOND THE PRODUCT – 1 year limited warranty covers parts and labor from the manufacturer, a US company based in the heart of Silicon Valley.