Razor Pro RDS Scooter: The scooter is no longer restricted to pavement. The Razor Dirt Scooter proves that off-road scooter riding is just as much fun, with a heavy duty aircraft-grade aluminum frame and wheels and tires made specifically for tackling dirt. Product features include Fixed riser Y-style handlebar, measuring 20″ (510mm) tall, 19.5″ (495mm) wide, Tubular BMX style steel fork with Triple stacked headtube clamp, deck length of 20.75″ (530mm), 4.75″ (120mm) wide with full deck coarse grip tape and 200mm pneumatic tires with aggressive tread pattern with classic rear fender brake. Take it to the next level with our Pro series scooters. Used by Team Razor riders to pull off huge tricks, they feature lightweight, super-tough aluminum construction with a rigid downtube and fixed handlebar design. Go big. Go Pro. Recommended for ages 10 and older and will support riders up to 220 pounds. Some assembly required.
- The scooter is no longer restricted to pavement
- Tubular BMX style steel fork with Triple stacked headtube clamp
- 200mm pneumatic tires with aggressive tread pattern
- Heavy duty aluminum frame with wheels and tires made specifically for tackling dirt
- Featuring the classic rear fender brake, soft rubber grips and full deck coarse grip tape