Introducing Phase Two, designed, developed and tested by some of the best riders in the world. The Dirt Scoot has been tested and refined over the past two years to ensure the releasing of this product is of the very highest quality. Perfect for parks and streets, this Phase Two scooter features a traditional BMX style 3-piece fork made of 4130 Cro-Moly with threadless HIC steered, Oversized (HIC compatible) bars Made of 4130 Cro-Moly for durability and performance, riser Y-bar design with 3 degrees of back sweep and pro style soft grips, 5″ wide extruded aluminum Phase Two ‘X’ deck designed by John Radtke and new Hydro-formed down tube design (with larger footprint for stronger bond). Tires and wheels features high pressure (80 psi) tires and tube with a custom designed tread pattern with aggressive knobs for traction in the dirt and a center rib for smooth rolling on paved surfaces. Wheels feature 2 piece, split-core hub design for easy tire and tube maintenance – 10mm high grade steel axles. The unique interchangeable cartridge brake system allows for easy rear wheel assembly and switching of brake styles without changing or modifying the deck. Other features I added include 3 degrees of back-sweep on the bars that is not too wide and not too skinny. This is the beginning of a whole new sport and a new look for Razor. Recommended for ages 10 and older and will support riders up to 220 pounds. Some assembly required.
- This newest edition features the very latest technological and design advances in dirt scooters
- Designed, developed and tested by Team Razor Pro Rider John Radtke
- Built for pro riders who are looking for a nice, sleek style scooter, perfect for the dirt
- Features flex brake cartridge system, reinforced aluminum core wheels, BMX style 4130 CroMoly fork, and V2 Riser-style 4130 CroMoly handlebars
- High pressure pneumatic 100psi high thread count, all terrain tires for dirt or smooth surface