The KR2 Freestyle Scooter from Pulse Performance Products is the perfect choice for beginners just getting used to riding on two wheels. Built solid and tough for the first time scooter rider, the large 6000 series heat-treated aluminum deck and reinforced steel front fork can handle excessive abuse. Advanced riders can grind without leaving behind sharp edges on the bottom of the deck, ensuring it stays sleek and smooth. The deck is equipped with a grip tape surface to hold the rider’s foot safely in place, and the spring steel rear wheel brake makes stopping simple and easy to control. The scooter’s oversized handle bars with pro silicon grips allow the rider to be in constant control at all times, whether on the street or at the skate park. Zero-maintenance 100mm high-impact, solid core urethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings deliver smooth riding and are built for long-lasting use. Designed for riders 5 years and older, weighing up to 140 pounds.
- 2-wheeled freestyle kick scooter with oversized handlebars great for beginners
- 100mm high-impact, solid core urethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings for a smooth ride
- Intuitive flat spring-steel rear foot brake for quick stopping power
- Sturdy steel frame with reinforced heat-treated aluminum deck adds durability and allows grinding
- Designed for riders 5 years and older, weighing up to 140 lbs.