The Penny Skateboard Story From a young age skateboarding has inspired me and influenced every area of my life. Here I am at the age of 5 on my first ever plastic skateboard. I asked dad to move the Kingswood out of the garage so I could make this kicker ramp. I got my board second hand, and painted it blue with gold pinstripes. I thought it was the badest thing ever. Once I conquered the garage, I started bombing hills. It was terrifying, it was exhilarating, it was bliss. Almost 30 years on I realized it was time, time to bring that little plastic board back, and back for good. 12 years experience in skateboard manufacturing has given me a strong appreciation for what it takes to make great quality skateboards. IÍve channeled everything IÍve learnt in manufacturing and design to come up with a high performance, long lasting, ultra fun plastic skateboard. From looking at any skateboard you can see whether its fundamentals are balanced. You can see it as each component comes together to make the final product and you can feel it under your feet and in your hands. And, itÍs what sets Penny Skateboards above all the rest. Each Penny Skateboard is built with the highest quality raw materials and fanatical attention to detail. Penny Skateboards are designed and built to look good, perform well, and exceed all your expectations. Penny Skateboards, since forever. Founder, Ben Mackay
- RIDE IN STYLE – Penny Skateboards feature vibrant color schemes and 70s retro styling so you can easily stand out in the crowd.
- TROUBLE-FREE – The Penny Skateboard comes fully assembled so all you need is open the box and get ready for a new adventure.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT -Have a rider in your family? Penny Skateboard will make a thoughtful gift for your adventurous family member or friend.
- PERFECT SIZE – With its sharp turns and small surface area, Penny Skateboards are the perfect way to get you around town! Plus with its small size it never gets in your way and even fits in your backpack!
- SPECIFICATIONS – 22″ long x 6″ wide deck. 3″ wide high performance Penny trucks with 87A super soft yellow bushings. 59mm 78A urethane cored smooth Penny wheels. Abec 3 stainless steel bearings.