This is an ultimate work of longboard engineering, and it is the answer for a smooth and joyful ride.
When 8-ply hard maple get cold pressed into a camber concave deck, it gives amazing physical performances and unsurpassed in strength.
The unique symmetrical shape avoids wheelbite from any angle, so rest your heart at any extreme turn, and enjoy extrodinary maneuverability of the board.
All hardwares are forged by top materials, like genuine alluminium alloy trucks, carbon steel bolts, chrome steel bearings, high rebound PU wheels.
Only with these top notch parts could we fully explore the board’s potential.
Riders get a 37-Inch wheelbase, and spacious 10-Inch width deck. With 50 degree trucks and stiff deck, the board serves as a perfect cruiser. Flip trucks to 45 degree, lub the bearings, and you will have a racer board which cut corners like a beast. Its turnning accuracy and responsiveness always standby for your riding trip.
We only build what we want to ride, the only target for us is to make the board ride as good as it looks.
- The 40-Inch longboard is constructed with the classic downhill drop model. It’s low gravity construction is ideal for any speed ride.
- Super strong 8-ply cold pressed hardrock maple, 37-Inch wheelbase, spacious 10-Inch width deck, all these contributed to a stable downhill platform.
- Genuine alluminium 7-Inch reverse kingpin trucks are adjustable as 50 or 45 degree, and take to you great maneuverability.
- Durable 70x51mm 78A PU wheels work with ABEC-9 presion bearings, letting you enjoy an unsurpassed smooth ride.
- Designed by talents across the Atlantic. Graphics range from strikingly vintage to avant-garde looks.