Is it a bunny? Is it a wild hare? No grownup knows, but kids will immediately recognize the Milliard Toddler Scooter as a special kind of animal: a friend. Your child’s first scooter is here, and it’s ready to taxi your toddler wherever they want to go – safely. This bunny buddy has a textured footrest to keep riders from slipping off, and handy double-handlebars for ears, so passengers can happily grab them from the top or bottom to steer themselves all around the neighborhood. Hey, at least no one’s grabbing YOUR ears!
On All Fours
Ever see a rabbit run on two legs? Probably not. Four legs are better than two if you want to go fast without falling down, so why put your toddler on two wheels? Our exclusive design has twice the wheels for double the safety while new riders are still learning to balance themselves. They can learn how to start, stop, and steer without having to worry about keeping themselves upright. What a great friend to lean on!
Ruggedized ABS plastic keeps this bunny going and going, no matter how rough your kids play, but just because it can take the abuse doesn’t mean it should dish it out. Rounded edges and matte plastics are easy on little hands, knees and elbows, and there’s no sharp metal parts to snag on for a nice, smooth ride. Even the assembly is smooth. Just fit the handlebars to the base and push in the keypin to lock them together for a quick getaway in less than a minute.
The Very First Scooter has been produced by Milliard with your child’s enrichment and safety in mind for years of satisfaction. Don’t forget to check out our other great products!
- Have scooter, will travel. Your child’s very first scooter is perfect for early walkers or young toddlers first learning to balance themselves.
- This rugged 4-wheeler is an exclusive design that offers twice the wheels of competitors for maximum stability.
- Rounded edges and matte plastics are easy on little hands, knees and elbows, and the assembly is free of sharp metal parts.
- Rugged plastic will hold up to your little one and the great outdoors and a textured footrest prevents new riders from slipping.
- One-time assembly is simple, insert the pin with some pressure and ride along! Dimensions: 19.5″ front to back, 8.5″ wide and 23″ tall