Lucky Pro Scooters’ EVO 5.0 22″ is a one-way ticket to the future of freestyle scooter riding! Lightweight yet durable 3D-forged headtube and flat sides make it easier than ever to maneuver your scooter around. The new squared off deck design allows for more fluid, consistent grinds. We also moved the head tube forward and increased the angle to 83 degrees to give riders even more foot space. The EVO 22″ is for the serious scooter rider and comfortably fits anyone between 5 and 6.5 feet tall. Designed especially for experts, this golden child of the Lucky lineup is, hands down, the best out of the box complete on the freestyle scooter market.
- THE PRO EVOLUTION – After gathering feedback from top riders, Lucky Pro Scooters has revolutionized the EVO 5.0 22″ to include increased foot space, plus tied it up with some oversized Lucky ProBars
- FRESH GRAPHICS – With a call to Northwest artist Shogo Ota, Lucky developed an attention-grabbing deck graphic; This deck does more than just rock an impeccable look, it’s a street machine with the versatility to help you perform flawlessly
- BUILT TO LAST – The extremely strong, stable EVO 5.0 22″ is crafted from aircraft grade aluminum so it can handle any big trick; Lucky scooters are trusted by some of the sport’s most prominent athletes because they hold up to serious riding conditions
- FULLY EQUIPPED – Deck is 22 x 5 in and ProBar is 25 x 24 in.; Features SCS Clamp, SteelyBrake, ViceGrips, Lucky Ten 120mm wheels, Indy Fork, fully-integrated Lucky headset, and SCS Compression; Weights 10.5 lbs
- WARRANTY – Pro riders stand behind the Lucky brand because Lucky stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of their products; Lucky Pro Scooters offers a 6-month warranty on all complete scooters and components.