Lucky has been pushing into the world of dirt scooters since the development of the first WARTHOG back in 2014, with precision engineering, trial and error, and outside-the-box innovation. Now, with 3 styles to choose from, there’s a perfect setup for any rider to hit the trails or spend a fun day cruising with the kids. Whether you’re at the park or shredding the trails, Lucky dirt scooters are designed to handle rough terrain. If you’re looking for a ride that’s truly versatile, a pro dirt scooter from Lucky is the way to go.
- SHRED THE DIRT – Carve through hard turns, eat big hits, and scream down hills; Designed in the USA with the help of Lucky pro riders, Lucky Dirt Scooters let riders nail their tricks on any terrain
- BULLETPROOF BUILD – Through rigorous testing, Lucky adjusted welding temps and reprogrammed their robots to weld the head tube and joints to be ultra strong, able to withstand heavy stomps on tough ground; Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- GNARLY TIRES – Lucky partnered with Kenda to bring a fresh new dirt jumper tire that is park friendly and screams in the hard-packed dirt jumps, gaining traction and speed to go bigger; Wheels have a tough 8″ aluminum core
- READY TO RIDE – All Dirt Scooters arrive at your door fully assembled (all you have to do is attach the bar)
- HQ SPECS – Weight: 17.15lbs; Dirt Scooter Deck 25″ x 5″, 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum; Bars: 23″H x 23″W, 4130 Chromoly Tig Welded; Clamp: SCS; Grips: ViceGrips; Lucky fully integrated headset