The NEW & IMPROVED 2017 Landsurfer stunt scooter has been designed with performing tricks in mind.
With a 360° swivel deck reinforced with a flat rail plate a huge range of tricks can be performed in the scooter park.
A lightweight (3.2kg) and robust tubular frame allows for the agility needed and the sturdiness to provide safety and support when landing tricks, kicks or jumps.
A new 5cm 4 bolt collar reinforces the bond between deck and handlebar making for an all-round stronger scooter.
100mm micro speed polyurethane wheels give a smooth consistent ride for cruising and the flexibility to deal with heavy impacts when landing jumps and tricks.
The Landsurfer has all the features and build quality required for the scooter park and is an ideal intro or mid level scooter for those wanting to expand their ranges of tricks.
Available in a range of patterned designs and supplied in a presentation packaging with carry handle.
– Height: 78cm
– Length: 65cm
– Base Width: 10cm
– Weight: 3.2kg
– Maximum load: 100kg
– Age: 8+
- 360° SWIVEL REINFORCED GRIPPED DECK – As with any good stunt scooter a fully rotating deck is a must for perfecting and expanding your range of tricks. A gripped base with reinforced underside slide plate. The Landsurfer is a complete scooter designed with tricks in mind and IMPROVED for 2017.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & ROBUST – A robust tubular steel frame allows for the use associated with performing tricks in a scooter park but weighs only 3.2kg making the Landsurfer an extremely agile entry level kids scooter.
- MICRO SPEED POLYURETHANE WHEELS – 100mm polyurethane high rebound wheels give a smooth ride in cruising mode while adding comfort when landing tricks or jumps.
- 4 BOLT STEM COLLAR – A new and improved 5cm 4 bolt stem collar has been added for 2016 increasing safety by reinforcing the handlebar bond.
- STUNT SIZE – 80cm high x 50cm wide ‘Y’ fluted stunt bar with a 10cm wide x 48cm long deck complete with built in rear stunt heel brake. A 2 piece pop lock assembly secured with a 4 bolt stem collar. All scooters supplied in a carry handle presentation box.