District Freestyle Scooter Co. is one of the oldest and most respected brands in the freestyle industry, producing iconic aftermarket products, signature lines with pro riders, and the best complete scooters in the game.
The District C052 Complete Scooter is designed for riders that want a longer deck.The District C052 Scooter is a similar set up as the C050 but has a 0.9″ longer deck, taller bars and a CNC’d machined fork for a superior look; super balanced! The deck is now 4.5″ W x 20.5″ L, with a box C-Series profile, European certified aluminum, sealed/welded front and square neck. An integrated headtube at 81 degrees and updated Mini HIC compression for easy assembly. The aluminum fork is cold forged with unique CNC’d machined details. The aluminum Bars are 22.8″ T x 22″ W with an internal hexagon profile for extra strength. Comes with standard 135mm TRP grips and the new flex fender brake. Wheels are 110 x 24mm spoke wheels by Eagle Supply with 608ZZ bearings. Custom printed District griptape.
Deck – 4.5″ W x 20.5″ L
Bars – 22.8″ T x 22″ W
Wheels – 110mm by Eagle Supply
Compression – Mini HIC
Headtube Angle – 81 degrees
Concave – 3 degrees
Weight – 6.7 lbs
- SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate Rider, WEIGHT: 6.7 lbs
- DECK: 4.5″ W x 20.5″ L with a C-Series profile, European certified aluminum, sealed/welded front and a square neck, HEADTUBE: Fully integrated at 81 degrees
- COMPRESSION: Updated to Mini HIC for easy assembly, CLAMP: District Double Clamp, FORK: Aluminum fork cold forged with unique CNC’d machined details
- BARS: 22.8″ T x 22″ W aluminum standard sized bars with an internal hexagon profile for extra strength, GRIPS: District 135mm TPR Grips
- WHEELS: 110 x 24mm spoked metal core wheels by Eagle Supply with 608ZZ bearings, BRAKE: District Steel Flex Brake