The stunt scooter is designed for riders 7 years or older, weighing up to 220lbs and it is available for the daily journey to school and work as well as for skate park or freestyle.
Aluminum Alloy Structure
The pro scooter is made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with reinforced heat-treated forged plate in the deck. Its stable performance makes it the best choice for beginner riders to do some basic scooter tricks. Also, its lightweight design makes it ideal for storage and transport.
Special Design in Wheels
Our scooter features durable 110mm PU wheels with ABEC5 bearings and there are 2 types of wheel core for your choice (plastic core or aluminum core). The scooter’s special design in wheels enables it to adapt to all kinds of pavements with great stability and safety.
Our pro scooter is equipped with 360¡ãswivel reinforced deck, which is a must for perfecting and expanding your range of tricks or jumps. So, it is suitable from beginners to experienced skaters, from kids aged 7+ to adults.
- The pro scooter is designed for riders 7 years or older and can support 220lbs weight.
- The stunt scooter’s high-strength aluminum alloy structure provides our riders with much more safety and stability and its lightweight design makes it ideal for storage and transport.
- The freestyle stunt scooter features durable PU aluminum core wheels with ABEC 9 bearings.
- The pro stunt scooter is equipped with efficient brakes in the entire rear wheel to ensure a speedy and safe stop.
- Our freestyle scooter is connected perfectly and enables you to do some cool tricks or jumps like 360° Swivel.